Tuesday, August 3, 2010

knit dress (by Alannah Hill)

SOLD!







Great knit dress, fitted bodice and flowing skirt, 3/4 length sleeves with puffed shoulder and tight cuffs. Amazing keyhole detail at bust, buttoned together with pretty self covered button. I got this from the outlet shop on Brunswick St, and that's why there is no label :) Apparently all the samples are a size AU10 but this is stretchy and snug so can fit an 8 or even a 6 well. I have worn only once or twice.

PRICE: AU$50

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: AU$18

4 comments:

Sheryl Black said...

Hi,
do you ship to Canada and what would be the shipping cost?

Have a nice day
Regards
Amandine

esme and the laneway said...

Hi Amandine,

Yes, I do! I will find out at the Post Office tomorrow how much the shipping is, and will let you know :)

Srednivashtar said...

Has this item been sold? If not, I'm definitely interested!

esme and the laneway said...

Srednivashtar: it is still available :)